Monday, July 27, 2009

End Of Hiatus.

Before I even start off with what I've been up to lately, here's a picture Eileen finally put up. A picture of us taken during her trip to Australia with Kenji.
Date: 30 May 2009 (This was the same night I had my very first kangaroo meat)
Location: Giuseppe, Arnaldo & Sons @ Crown.

It was a chance to meet Calvin & his wife too. I haven't seen him since college!

7 July 2009

Decided to go for desserts at Stokers with Voon & Andy one random night. I popped by her apartment to meet her baby Mimi.
Cute, no? She's such a good girl.

10 July 2009

Everyone met up after work because Papa's treating at Takumi's as a belated Father's Day dinner :) Dinner was good - Japanese BBQ, something different from Hwaro.
We got him a watch this time. It's nothing fancy but we hope he liked it.
Drinks at New Gold Mountain afterwards. Mel, Yvonne, Caroline, Steph, Erna & Sam.
I'm stuck between the boob sisters >_<"

On Sunday, I attended Chin's surprise party at Charlie's Bar. Me. Birthday Boy. Andy.
May's such a sweet girlfriend - she organised everything for him. Awwww...

16 July 2009

June suggested a hotpot gathering at her house since Rayy is back in Melbourne. Yeah, baby!
Look at the amount of food we've prepared.
The start of dinner. YUMMMM.. I'm hungry once again :(
This is the amount of beef left over from dinner , untouched -_-" That's why we had to take a kiasu picture of it hahaha. It's all Papa's fault, stocked up too much. Anyway, we did use parts of it for supper again when some started playing MJ.
Rayy's bf, Lok, took this to dinner. 3 drops mixed with syabu-syabu sauce and your tongue is burning like hell. I like!!! Some couldn't handle a single drop because they mixed it with their meat, undiluted. I must find a way to get my hands on these.

Next night, I had dinner with Caroline & Yvonne after short drinks with Ming.
I forgot to take pictures of our dinner nor the lovely gals. And only took pictures of desserts!
I loved this cheesecake. Will definitely return for this. And check out their cheese and chocolate fondues.
Went to Seven with all my girls and Rayy's boy along with his own bunch of friends.
Met lovely Jocelyn that night.

Good fun, met new people. Even found a 'bf' to armour me from being made to drink up more shots. Hehe.

Saturday night was Lok and Kong's farewell party at Kong's place.
Breads with dips. A variety of flavored mussells. Steamed chicken. Fried udon. And, the amazing Thai Green Curry and Curry Laksa. Awesomeness!
All prepared, and just needed to pour in the soup. I regretted not having another bowl now :(
Reunited with Rayy again.

This week, I have't done much. I decided to be good and stayed home on Friday night. Yesterday, I had breakfast with 2 lovely couples at South Melbourne and proceeded to go shopping at Myer's.

Stephane & June attended the Miss Chinese Melbourne beauty pageant, where one of the judges was Bosco! Awwww, I wanna meet him! Good news is a Malaysian won :) While they attended the dinner, I went to have dinner with the Optus bunch at Westlake and karaoke.

Today, I slept in til late evening. I've lost my voice from last night so I skipped out on yumchar in the noon but had dinner with my mates at Malaya Inn.

Oh by the way, I've been granted my PR. Wooohooooo! :) What a wait it's been. Grrr.

No comments: