Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yes, still alive.

Yup, alive not dead. I've given up blogging lately because the one time I had the time and mood to do it, pictures I wanted to share couldn't be uploaded. And yet again, they were saved into draft modes - to be forgotten and never be shared ever again =.=


Okay, last weekend was pretty relaxing. Spent Saturday sleeping in because I was feeling under the weather. Andy took me for fish congee supper at Westlake. Yum.


Sunday - pho for lunch at Victoria St (still not my favourite place for pho). Drinks at 3bagsfull. Dinner at Kotaraya at St Kilda before we headed off for Khalil Fong & Fiona Sit's concert. Okay, too many photos, only sharing a selected few.Outside Palais Theatre.
We heard Khalil rehearsing before we went for dinner. Damn, we were so tempted to sneak into the unlocked side door.
She's got quite a bubbly personality.
I think her songs were surprisingly good. Better than what I was expecting anyway. Wouldn't mind listening to her songs.
I watched recorded clips of her songs after, some were pretty catchy.
And she sang some of my favourite classic songs as well.
Then, the big guy finally showed up.
Sang their famous duet.
He sang most of his classic songs, which was good.
Sang a couple of Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 songs.
I like men who can play many musical instruments.
He's pretty shy! I loved his reaction when random girls starts shouting 'I love you Khalil!' or 'You're the best!' haha *paused&stoned* "Erm, thankew. Like how Michael used to say, I love you too".

They sang Jason Mraz's Lucky - nice! Bet Mei Kee would kill to be here (:

Honestly speaking, I was wondering why would the concert be located here. The theater wasn't big, which was to our advantage because that meant everyone would have a much clearer look of them. A pretty low production concert, I felt - no change of costumes like most singers nor was there a single huge LDC screen like most concerts.

But, it felt cosy. And I came out happier than I expected myself to be. Fiona did not bore me, and Khalil's voice sounds better in real life - despite him having a throat condition and it's his last show in Australia (I think).

Now, it's time to hit the sack. Hope to finish off some of my old posts... one day.

No comments: