Monday, December 14, 2009

Remember The Month Of November.

7th November 2009

I was taken to Langham Hotel for their buffet dinner as a birthday treat.
My first serve of seafood (:
Later on..
With a bottle of white. And more seafood once again :D
Finally made a mad dash to the dessert area to get some helpings before they kept everything away..
On my last glass, finally.
Such a beautiful lobby.
The one that shouted dinner.
Steph joined us in a bar nearby. I liked the simple interior of the bar (:

11th November 2009
My first birthday gift of the year (:
Mine is the Cage'D pendant in black.

13th November 2009Love, all the way from KL. Thanks Michelle! *HEART*Andy bought three pieces of cakes to celebrate my big day while the few of us chilled out at Supper Club haha.
Another pleasant surprise.
It's pretty huge! Can you take a glimpse of the pink peony roses! They're not available throughout the year, I heard.
Thanks for all your effort. Truly appreciated (:

14th November 2009

Just rested at home, doing nothing all day. Felt too lazy to do anything or go anywhere until dinner time.Dinner group at Thai Thai.
After finishing up dinner, my birthday cake was quickly served.
Papa.
Ah, my girls are love.
Janice.
Steph.
Had no idea that was behind me when the picture was taken. Check out the beautiful Cartier card with leopard!
Wooot!
An extra kiss for the night.Karaoke at Partyworld after that.
Thanks, Voon! Now my baby has a twin haha.
Thanks girls, I've put them to good use already (: Love it!

18 November 2009Apparently, this is how I look like when I'm grumpy :/

19th November 2009
Had dinner at a place named Miyako with several friends.
The cosy Japanese place.
Eugene - talking so much about nutrition and exercises that I started getting very distracted.

24th November 2009Met up with AiVyn for a catch-up at Max Brenner after gym. Plus, I've missed this for awhile now.My portrait of her (:

25th November 2009VIP shopping at Chaddy's. Taking a break at Laurent. Cute cream and gold flats, jumpsuit, office shirt and pants, dress, maxi dress and some bargain lingerie. And I was already restraining myself from really browsing the shops =.=

28th November 2009
The people that made it all happen.
Our table.
Phil.
;)
Amuse Bouche - Confit egg with white asparagus and wood sorrel.
Candid shot of Janice.
Truite Fumee - Ocean trout with horseradish and baby beetroot, smoked at the table.
Risotto Aux Truffes D' Alba - Classically inspired white truffle risotto. Yummmm.. Janice said that the black truffles seemed to have a stronger or richer smell though.
Pain Perdu Accompagne De Foie Gras - French toast, green apple purée and foie gras with eight spice and jamón Joselito ibérico. This was one of my favourite of the night.
Filet De Saint-Pierre - Fillet of John Dory served with XO sauce and prawn and sesame toast.
Verveine A La Citronelle - Classic lemon verbena spider. I love this - so refreshing!
Poulet Aux Champignons - Poached breast and confit leg of chicken with mushroom velouté.
Bœuf Et Ravioli Au Roquefort - Beef with Roquefort ravioli, swede, horseradish purée and beetroot oil.
Entremet Sucre - Lollipop. Mouth-washers for the transition between savoury and sweet.
Sago Au Cassis - Blackcurrant sago and blackcurrant mousse with raspberry meringue and bubble gum ice cream.
Souffle Au Citron - Lemon meringue souffle - too sour for my taste.
Declinaison De Chocolat - Four textures of chocolate.

Notre Selection De Cafes, Thes, Infusions Et Petits-Fours - A selection of coffee, teas, infusions and petits-fours.

Steph chose our wine for the wine which was a 2007 Mac Forbes ‘Hugh’ Cabernet Sauvignon.
Breakfast as our takeaway gift :) Free range GREEN eggs, spices and brioche. I'm just not too sure how to prepare it O_o"

29th November 2009
Ivan, Rain & baby Travis came over for lunch. Look how big he's grown again! He came peeking at my room and climbed onto the chair and entertained himself hehe.

No comments: