Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Smell Christmas.

2 December 2009

We dropped by Miss Louise before brunch just to confirm tomorrow's sale details.
Chloe. I wouldn't mind the nude heels. I think I need a pair for the summer. Hmm..
Alexander McQueen range - I want to get something that high :D
Steph loves the red ones. I think I prefer classic black.
We went for brunch at Mart 130, Middle Park.
Quite a nice cosy place.
I kept on eyeing Steph's breakfast. Her poached eggs are SO drenched with hollandaise sauce! Mmm...
What a lazy but beautiful sunny Wednesday~
My soup.
Janice's corn fritters, which were pretty good too. Actually everyone's choice wasn't bad.
It slowly turned quiet..
Right before we left.
His shirt's cut is a tad gay. Limited edition, my ass hahahaha ;)

4th December 2009


Andy took me to dinner at Horoki's on Liverpool.
Beef tartare.
Baked with chopped garlic and all, it's exactly the same as how some ercargots are served except for this was replaced with octopus instead. YUM. I could have finished it all by myself!
Mr. Busy.
Original spaghetti noodles with spicy cod roe.
Some pork belly with kimchi dish.

5 December 2009

It's finally Shwee's turn to graduate. So proud of her! (:
The bitchy photographer kept looking back at us to make sure we weren't taking any photos. But TOO BAD buddy, I still caught one on mine. Woooot!
We came with two bouquets of flowers and a FF grad bear hehe.
Family shot.Janice seems so professional haha.
Went to Sofitel that night for celebratory drinks.
End of the night.

6th December 2009
Steph highly recommended the tuna salad at Kanteen, and it really was pretty good. I would never fork out $18 for such a salad usually.

Since Janice hasn't been to Outpost, I suggested we went there for post-brunch drinks just to check the place out. I found out their menu's changed and boy, I'm definitely going back to try out their food once again.

Evening drinks with Adri in the city til it was time for dinner in the suburbs. Janice wanted to try the new China Bar's Buffet. Some of the food weren't bad but $50 for it did seem a little steep. But I'm drooling for their fresh prawns once again. Even Edmund, one who hardly eats prawns because he hates peeling them, had tonnes.All my favourite Japanese appetizers in a plate - marinated octopus and pickled seaweed etc.
A convenient small portion of Bak Kut Teh, enough for a person.
Raspberry Lemonade.

That's all I have from the buffet. Probably will need to grab the rest from Janice next time. The day after, she took me to Springvale for lunch because she knew I've been craving for Pho so much. Aww, I feel so loved (: I'm so gonna miss her when she goes away for holidays.

9th December 2009

Met up with Carolyn after a year's wait! I met up with her last December when she came to visit, and it was nice to see her once again. She managed to get such bargain tix from AA - RM400+ return OMG! Since she had dinner plans, Andy & I went to Madam Sousou for dinner.Great food companion - serves with free jokes ;)
Cosy looking place, but their menu seemed rather limited as compared to places like France Soir.
French Onion Soup.
His Duck Confit.
My Rabbit Stew.

Can't wait til tomorrow. Collecting my new phone upgrade heh. It's about time I started using the 3Gs instead of my current version, for quicker surfing. Can't wait to play FFF again! Now, if I could upgrade my laptop too, I would be one very happy girl :D Santa, anyone?

No comments: