Friday, December 04, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends.

1st September 2009

Went to Pappa Rich to eat before my brother's tuition.

Curry noodles.
Dry curry noodles.
I think I got a little carried away, buying myself an entire set of skincare from Laneige :S

4th September 2009


Finally met up with Kurt today.
First stop - dinner at 222. Hokkien mee~ *slurp*
Drinks at Absolutely Yogurt, nearby Bangsar Village.
BFFs (: Just chilling out on a hot and humid night, enjoying our cool drinks and playing around with our iPhone functions while catching up.

5th September 2009

Finally my big day has arrived. I was at Sunway Hotel Resort by 9am.
Registering for graduation studio photos.
With my parents.
The start of graduation ceremony.
My moment - thank god I didn't trip. Oh it was only seconds before I walked up the stage that someone rearranged the color drape on my robe, saying I had it worn wrongly =.=
He's happy to be touching what he's been paying for :D
Michelle.
No, these weren't my flowers.
Kurt.
Mei Kee & Swee Ming - the late-comers of the event! But they had flowers to make up for it.
Shu & Angeline bought me a FF Graduation Bear :)
Shu.
The giraffe that practically had to squat to get to my height haha.
Angie.
The women in my life <3.Lunch time! Look at everyone's hungry faces.Such a big plate for such a tiny dessert.
My awesome gals! Not sure why Michelle didn't lean in for the pic =.=
My fantabulous family. Not sure why my bro looks so serious :/

Then we went to 1u for drinks at Delicious and proceeded to have dinner at Ming Tien.

6 September 2009
Went to beauty spa to pamper myself for a tad bit hehe. It'll be nice if I can get a jacuzzi tub like that in my home in the future ^_^

Lunch at Lucky Garden.
1) Our sliced raw fish entree.
2) Our main - my ultimate favourite pan mee. Their chilli is THE best :D
3) Side dish - chicken rice with no rice (extra sauce please!) & popiah that Angeline bought from outside the kopitiam. Finished off with teh peng, and guava with extra assam powder as we leave the place. And that marks the end of our usual Chun Heng kopitiam routine :D

Yes, I looked pale because I cbf-ed to put much makeup after spa.
This is from the garden of Shangri-La Hotel. Looks like an interesting maze, no?I always look forward to drinking soups.
Abalone is best served simple.

7th September 2009

It was a public holiday in PJ so I managed to gather up a few friends to go karaoke at Pavillion's Redbox Plus.I wanna drive~Just getting a feel of how it is like to be on the driver's seat for once :/ I SO need to get my license in Melbourne.Dinner after karaoke session. Mapo tofu set~ Now I feel like having some.
Candid - Kevin, Elian & Shu. Shu seems half amused with Koh Beng and Angeline's story.
Yumie~

Photos taken over karaoke are in Mei Kee's camera - that girl owes me heaps of photos man =.=


11th September 2009

I met up with Mei Kee and we were getting hungry so we stopped by The Gardens at 1 Utama for a light meal while waiting for Angeline. Their crestnut soup comes in a small portion, but it was quite yummy.Oysters with lychee and vodka shots.

Kurt suggested dinner at Kura, OneWorld Hotel.
Unagi & soft-shell crabs.
Caterpillar.
Cold soba noodles and others.

The makan team.
Angeline finally came to join us after work.
We went for dessert after dinner.

Chips and buffalo wings.
Fried mars bars dessert and two other desserts.

13th September 2009

First, Daren & Ah Wi had lunch at Pizza Hut because they were too hungry. When Shu & Mei Kee finally arrived, we moved on to Delicious for lunch again.
Leed Wi insisted that he sat in between us for the photo =.=
Mushroom salad. Yum.
This is one of my favourite at Delicious too. Heck, anything with mushrooms are always gooood.
Candid shot of Mei Kee.
Drinks at Kim Gary.
Dinner at Ming Room, BSC.
I liked these appetizer. Both my favourite, served together *drools*

15th September 2009
Oldtown Kopitiam - bread with kaya & butter, nasi lemak, half boiled egg and 'xi mut' milk tea :D Spent some quality time with mum talking about heaps of stuff ^_^

16th September 2009Banana chocolate frappe after dinner at Sushi Zanmai, 1 Utama.

17th September 2009


Met up with Yumie for late lunch. She was so late that I kept spending while waiting for her. Zzzz..
Our meal at Time Square.Candid shot of her.

19th September 2009

He was like that the whole evening. Then blames me for not picking a duet song to sing with him =.='
Pandan cake. Whoa, haven't had those in ages.
My Mickey Mouse.
One of our last photos together before she left to attend a wedding dinner ):
Kevin.
Inaians. (Can't put the one with Shu up because it's not a flattering picture of her - she'll kill me >_<) Angeline was trying to open the bottle of sparkling juice. Somehow it turned out looking rather..obscene :/
Still loving my headband~

25th September 2009

Returning to Melbourne on the 22nd, I barely had much time left to pack up the entire apartment.
My last night at Degraves Street. I'll miss this cafe - ahh, the bittersweet memories.


26th September 2009

The big day has arrived - time to move to the new place. Wooottt! Ivan was nice enough to offer help and drove his commercial van over. Rayy managed to get some friends to lend a hand to help out with the heavy stuff and to save time.This is hardly even a quarter of our stuff.
Because there were lack of seats in front, these 3 sat at the back of the van. They look like illegal workers that got caught for working without visa hahaha.
Our yumchar break, in the midst of moving =.='


29th September 2009
I'm not a fan of Oriental Spoon, but their lunch bentos aren't too bad and cheap too!Right before I head out again for dinner with Ching & Siang (:

No comments: