Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Aliveeeeeee!

And it's been a week and a half since I returned to Melbourne. So how was KL? Gooood as usual. Any holiday is always good for me - sleeping in, lazing around and catching up with loved ones. Not to mention all the endless supply of good food, be it at my favourite food spots or home-cooked meals.

Okay, I'm still halfway through my holiday post so.. just hang on.

There was VIP Night at Chadstone yesterday and I was really well-behaved. The only things I bought were from Sportsgirl and it was under $80 - 2 cropped cardis, earrings and a scarf. No luck with work attire, or maybe I was just too tired to browse shop by shop.

I heard good reviews of Lady Gaga's concert in Sydney. Iwannagoiwannagoiwannago! ): But tickets should be all sold out by now. SIGH ): So much cheaper than JayChou's concert summore.

I've been so flat out this week because there were just so much to do at work, it was neverending! The moment I lie down on my bed, I dozed off within ten seconds or so :S

No comments: