Tuesday, February 09, 2010

There Goes A Week.

3rd February 2010

Dinner at Tien Fu! Haven't been to the new branch at South Yarra. Gotta say it looks so much better and cleaner.
Voon ordered these tangy eggplant dish.
Look at what we've ordered. Nearly every dish were covered with chilli hohoho.

4th February 2010

Passed by one of the cupcake shops in Melb Central. Look a the enormous cupcake!
They're pretty, but I hardly would take them - too sweet.
Dinner at QV Kopitiam Mamak - Ayam Bakar. Not bad, the chilli dip was good.

5th February 2010

Went to Chaddy's after work today.Guess which couple I bumped into! Ahhhh, cute Travis.
He was too busy eating his snack to pay any attention to me :/

6th February 2010

Random thought: I remember Angeline once told me that she sometimes have the Shin Ramyun cup noodles instead of the old-school instant ones that you cook over the pot. Man, I'm never ever going to try the cup noodles version anymore. I had one today for lunch and I don't like it! I even added egg into it, but I think the egg was the best part of that cup noodles.

I rather have it cooked over the stove, adding kimchi and korean chilli powder into it as I go. Not forgetting fresh cut RED chilli and a half cooked free range egg. And there you go, a spicybutyummy Shin Ramyun. I learnt it from Steph, and I would never go back (unless I have no choice). I regret not cooking Angeline our version, and then she would know how ShinRamyum should be since she loves it spicy too.
Nice lashes haha. Saw this before I started my shopping spree of the day.
My Chocolate Ripple - you could taste yummy cookies in it.
Waiting for our food to be served.Universal's Pescatore - really worth trying! I loved it! But be warned that the cream is rather thick.I didn't like the porterhouse quite as much. Or rather, I preferred the mushroom sauce more than the piece of meat itself.Vue De Monde - Check. Bistro Vue- Check. Now it's to tick Cafe Vue off my list too... soon.

Karaoke at Partyworld at night, and Andy surprised May & the rest of his colleagues by turning up with me because they all thought that he left on Thursday night haha. You should have seen their faces - PRICELESS! Okay, pics will need to wait because it's all in May's camera.

7th February 2010

Spent the noon at Chapel Street and then had dinner with Andy and Edward before they headed to the airport. I've been overspending all weekend! ): I think I bought 2 jeans, 4 tops, 1 dress, 1 havainas, a bunch of lingerie and even hair products!
And the initial plan was just to look around for shirts for my bro and some gifts for friends. Grrr.

2 comments:

vyn said...

Woman! That tangy eggplant thing looks amazing~ And I wanna go to Cafe Vue all too!

.: Elaine Ng :. said...

It's yummy! Let's go together next round? (: Yeah, must plan for Cafe Vue as well heh.