Monday, June 07, 2010

Dead Tired.

And there goes another weekend.

It was Steph's birthday celebration last night - dinner at Long grain and karaoke at Chi Lounge. Doing it in advance because her actual birthday falls on a weekday. The night was good, I was so tired by the end of it because I worked from 9-5pm. By 4.30ish am, I was dying to snuggle in bed.

You'll think I would wanna sleep in today but some friends wanted to have brunch at Three Bags Full. Two warehouse sales and a shoe shop later, we were all ready to head home for a short rest with our shopping bags. But 2 hours after, we met up again for a simple dinner =.='

So, you see. I didn't have enough rest this weekend. At all. And it's time to go to bed now because it's back to work again tomorrow morning. How much have I spent over this weekend? A bag full of hosiery, 2 cardigans, a top, dress, jeans, denim skirt, and work flats later, I'm just glad I worked yesterday to minimize the damage on my tiny pockets.

Oh, my Sheridan has arrived hohoho. Can't wait to change my sheets soon-ish.

No comments: