Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Now You See Me, Now You Don't!

Wow. I haven't shared anything since the end of March. And even the last post was about my trip back in KL. So much has happened since my return in early March. And now it is officially June already. Geez, time flies so quickly.

Oh well, let's have a clean start. I'll try to update a little more regularly from now.. if I've got the energy =.=' But it's been mostly work that's been draining me out. When I'm not half dead from work, I'm probably with Andy or the rest of my mates. In the spare time, I'm doing housework chores like a typical aunty or taking friends here for holidays out for a nice catch up.

I'll love to share all the highlights of my days for the past couple of months, but it might not happen. Really depends if I've got enough time to put them altogether. And if I really can be bothered to.. Plus, I haven't transferred heaps of pics from my mobile to my laptop because it has been running very low on space grrr. Bought a new external HD but I cbf-ed to reformat it etc.

I've been such a good girl this week. 2 loads of laundry done yesterday. Did quite a number of ironing today. Managed to even clean 2 of my stained tops which I've left in my laundry basket for eons (because I really cbf-ed) but I still have two more to go. At least I'm getting somewhere with all my house chores..

On a totally unrelated note, I'm REALLY looking forward to my new Sheridan sheets from to arrive. 1200 TC pillowcases and silk ones too! I'm gonna start camping in bed from now. Now I really wish I bought the entire Icon Snow range as well, sigh.

Okay, bedtime. Ta.

No comments: