Monday, December 21, 2009

Work To Shop Or Shop To Work?

Okay, I've always thought smart suits, blazers or vests looked hot. And lately I've randomly came across these range in a retail chain shop I hardly frequent in search for work clothes. You know, just for those just-in-case last minute interviews or called-in for work.

I did think they weren't worth the price for the brand, so I kept putting off buying them. Until I received an email about 40% discount storewide for members only. I don't even remember when did I become a member?! Back in.. 2005? This is a message from God asking me that I HAVE to get them, because I usually delete their emails without even checking :/
I initially saved these images just to share with you what I liked. Now, it's just to show you that..I bought this .And this. (Damn, I forgot to tried on those shorts! But erm, it was probably for my wallet's own good).
As well as this! (Hmm, not a bad skirt.) I definitely heart white smart attire. Not the most practical thing ever, but it just looks soooo good! At least, on the models :/

Next stop - hopefully some comfy skirts and pencil pants.

No comments: