Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trapped Again.

Fitness First must love me. I've been trying to quit for ages and yet, I've failed to. Why? Every time I call to do so, they offer me something that isn't too bad and I keep holding on to my membership =.= I'm such a sucker for deals.

First, they offered to give me extra free personal training sessions which are already worth my month's fee. And then, they persuaded me to pick a cheaper alternative package instead of quitting altogether eg limited entries for half of the usual price. Now, they're offering me a free one-month membership for a friend because my reason was that I've lost my gym buddies and lack to motivation to travel alone all the way to QV just to gym by myself.

Seriously, I've got no motivation at all to go these days. Yes, I could go to other branches but I don't feel like it when I've paid a premium for QV. Fine, I'll give them another fortnight to a month to decide. If I still cbf-ed to go QV, that's IT.

First resolution of 2010 would be to quit paying for a monthly contract thing, if I'm not gonna use it =.= And second resolution would be to attempt to use the gym facilities in my apartment if I'm gonna quit FF.

No comments: