Monday, January 04, 2010

The End Of Oh Nine.

18 December 2009Mini oreos are awesome. Gonna be stocking up on this regularly from now heh.

19 December 2009
Early X'mas dinner at the Boathouse.
Mr. Red Tie.
Steph's crispy skinned ocean trout with olive and anchovy sauce. Andy's 250g aged sirloin steak with pepper sauce.Voon's paillard of free range turkey, watercress & walnut salad.My linguini of fresh mussels, clams, salmon chilli & parsley. And we had several pizzas to share as entree.May & I.I'm loving the colors of this maxi dress (:
All the KK gifts of the night. Mintz ended up with this apron hahaha.Steph picked this - a reusable coffee cup.Gals of the night.
Boys of the night.Shopaholics.
Post-dinner drinks at Sofitel's Atrium.

22nd December 2009
Tong yuen dessert and tumble blocks at night (:

23 December 2009
Penguin chocolates! Ahhhhhh I want!
Received my first Christmas gift of the year, not that I celebrate the occasion usually.
Small pouch from Coach. Thanks (:

24 December 2009
Was at CQ before countdown.
Andy.
Headed to Hollywood for karaoke to meet the rest after countdown.My gals.Fried chicken wings are awesome supper snacks. Mmmmmm....
I finally wore this white lacey dress tonight after buying it 3 months ago. From Topshop.A bargain at half-priced.
But it's pretty see-through and you can't wear a bra underneath it.

25 December 2009
BBQ at Chin's on Christmas Day!
Voon made spaghetti and I made mashed potato.Andy & Deric.The cute couple.Mintz, May, Chin & Voon.Andy, Edward & Mintz.I was wearing Chin's cardi because it was pretty chilly in the evening.
Celebrity Steph helping out with the barbeque while Mintz looks on.Specky Voon, me and May.
Maybe I should go get some funky nerd frames too hmm..
Jensen finally came over with Mimi..
Night activities: Mah Jong, Wii & Chor Dai Di.
Oh, Mimi is soooo cute.

26 December 2009
Shop shop shop - It was so crowded everywhere!Bought this Santa teddy for Steph as a small X'mas gift.Dinner at the new Oldtown's Mamak. The satay wasn't bad.

27 December 2009
My favourite oyster omelette.

31 December 2009
Hotpot for dinner again. I love porkballs stuffed with mushrooms, yum!
Travis is so adorable *hearts*

Unfortunately, I haven't got pics of other people for the night and the NYE video taken isn't with me - was too lazy to look for my camera. No properly videos of the fireworks were taken either but we had a pretty good view of fireworks coming from two locations from the comforts of our own home. Too bad it was raining throughout the night.

Hope you had a great New Year's Eve just like I did, and that year 2010 would be even better.

1 comment:

lilvamp said...

eh cute la ur pics! =D