Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where Did My 2 Weeks Go? I want a REFUND!

Gosh, where did it go? It passed just like that and I hardly did anything. Definitely didn't head to the gym for sure. Note to self: Just call and quit my membership, once and for all.

1 January 2010

Been hooked on Monopoly these couple of days (:
I kept on going to jail =.= Grrrr. I'm jinxed. Kept losing by landing on spaces with hotels and heaps of houses and then going bankrupt. And paying income taxes. Didn't even help that I was given a handicap of $1k loan. BUT, I won the last game which made it all worth it hohoho. It was funny to see how they were so reluctant to throw the dice when it was their turn after I started building so many houses and hotels heh.

3 January 2010Infobooth Cafe & Tea - quite reasonably priced. I've never came here for meals before but I definitely will do in the future. If you like TenRen, this might be your thing too, for a change.

7 January 2010
Lunch at Footscray - Bun Bo Hue.

8 January 2010
Love from Hokkaido. Janice gave us these when we met up for dinner and drinks. She even gave cool Ed Hardy lighters to June & Steph heh. I love the corn chocolates, they are YUM.

9 January 2010
Brunch date at Tulk once again with the girls.
Sam & Erna - I love catching up with these girls.
Thank god she's here to organise catch-up dates because I'm such a procrastinator.
Lomo Love.
Dinner at Ying Thai - Yam Sam Krup (crispy pork skins are simply sinful)
Drinks at friend's place in the suburbs. The lovely couple's nephew, Wayne is soooo cute! Andy made him posed with all the alco bottles heh.

10 January 2010
Badminton at Albert Park and then lunch at South Melbourne. Found these babies at the back of someone's vehicles. Aren't they adorable!

11 January 2010

I made lunch plans to meet Katrina since I had something to pass to her before she flies off on Friday. Food was alright, but I'll say that I've had better Caesar salad before.
Teman Andy for his lunch after Katrina and her beau left.
This is a total lie - though 41 would have been bad enough, it was much hotter than that! Above 45, I reckon? I just wanted to die the whole day - not knowing what to do because the heat was screwing with my brains.
Lying in bed, I couldn't nap because the heat was unbearable.
Went to dinner at Crown - veal shank and a soft drink for only $12. Bargain! Even Crown itself was really stuffy because their centralized-conditioning wasn't working. Grrr..
Boredom - while waiting for the lift heh.

13 January 2010

Dinner at Malaya Inn with some friends. And then headed to PP.
A ring? Again???? Please no, I don't need another key ring... Cartier Love, maybe? Bvlgari or Tiffany?
Me: PP ritual in front of the mirror! Fasterrrrrrrr...
Andy: :/
Me: Eh, one more one more... they're still paying anyway!
Andy: Aiyoooo... I wanna sleep already...

Pfft, like I needed to be seen in even shorter legs.

Alright, time for bed. I think... I'm fresh all over again. Great.

No comments: