Sunday, February 07, 2010

And that sums up the rest of January.

15th January 2010

Rayy made vegetarian dinner and invited some friends over again.
Brocolli & mushrooms.
Ma Po Tofu, which didn't turn out that good. Lee Kum Kee paste = fail.
Kung Po style squid.
Petai in rendang paste - good!
Jocelyn - we met up with her at Left Bar for drinks and catch up.
Then Jocelyn came over to check our place out.
Janice brought us more flavoured Kit-Kats to share.

17th January 2010

Sunday dinner at Crown.Kilpatrick Oysters, was it?Can't remember the name of this pasta. And we ordered another pasta because it wasn't enough for us.

18th January 2010
Pure boredom - while waiting to be picked up.
Hey, it was a 50 minutes wait. Don't judge me.

21th January 2010Maggi Mee Goreng - dinner at QV Oldtown Mamak on Thursday after work.

23 January 2010
'Fei ngao' for hotpot.
Dipped in this sauce - yum! I should learn how to make this simple concoction to dip stuff with.
Huge ass abalone - size of my entire hand!
Street lights.
After a very satisfying meal, it's finally time for bed!

24th January 2010

My feet's been killing me since I took up the temp job.
So Andy treated me to a nice full body Thai massage.
Felt so refreshed 60 minutes later. Hmm.. I've never seen anything quite like these indoors before.

25th January 2010
Dinner at The Brasserie, Crown.
Bread was served as usual.
(:
Andy.
It was still bright when we arrived.
Love my FN headband - a total bargain!
Wagyu Carpaccio - it really melts in your mouth!
Escargot Provencale - one of their specialty. Omg, I can feel my mouth watering just thinking about it once again..
Sipping on red wine while waiting for our mains.
My Spring Dorper Lamb Rump.
Beef tenderloin (200g) with braised wagyu ox cheek, Parisienne mash. Okay, his LOOKS like crap but it tasted pretty okay (it's probably just from my angle). The mash were really smooth too.
My side - cauliflower gratin. Good, but couldn't beat Rockpool's yet.
His side - Kipfler potatoes with rosemary and Parmesan.
He constantly reminds me that I'm never alone.
Like my Cage D necklace? (:
Before we left to meet the rest.

We realized that every bar had a cover charge just because it's Australia Day tomorrow. Spice Market had a private event and Silk Road was charging $30 just for entry.
We ended up at Motel - bad move. Dodgy place and crowd and the music is just.... :S I miss the old Lavish times - they had so much better music back then!
2 pairs of housemates.
Girls of the night - Voon, Me, Steph, Alicia & Gin.

29th January 2010

Just a drive night by the ferris wheel before meeting up with some mates at Crown.

30th January 2010

Tomyum steamboat - yes, I know I've been having hotpot at least once every week this month =.="
Wayne - even Steph found him cute. How rare! Haha.
Strawberries & Champagne.
Blackjack. Voon & I played Monopoly instead - drinking as we go.

31 January 2010

Quarter pounder for lunch in the car on a bright sunny day.
Pink skies are love.

No comments: